Since we understand that tourism in Bali are growing and growing, no one will expecting this will going down, those international investors whom investing their money for tourism in Indonesia especially Bali, and even the Balinese it self are live from it, we have no other sources to run Bali even as a small island of GOD.
Further, we as Balinese trying to keep tourism by keeping our culture which is one of the interest for the tourist whom comes to Bali, and we have understood that we couldn’t live without our culture as well as we couldn’t live without tourism.
Thus, facing the Global Market which soon will going to happen, we trying to build one of the needs of the tourism, hospitality; a little more specific Baby Sitting Service.
What we trying to do is creating a small networking between sitters all over Bali, we named it Bali Child Care, which has several groups in certain areas, such as Ubud, Jimbaran, Lovina, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Canggu.
From these groups, we trying to be a solid teamwork, and gives our best for this small part of our tourism. From here we build a forum where we share our knowledge and experiences each other, together we have to be ready to face the international competitions when the global market started.
By then we hope we have the capabilities and chances to gives international standard service, and won’t be the local whom jobless and don’t have ideas of what to do to win the competition, we have to be smart, full of knowledge, skilled, and have a better understanding to our customers.
quoted from: http://balichildcare.blogspot.com/
- Bali Transport Service (madebalidriver1.wordpress.com)
- Choosing a base (bangaloretobali.wordpress.com)
- Bali: Plethora of beaches, nightlife, temples, volcanoes (IANS Travelogue) (vancouverdesi.com)
- Tips to go Bali (matchasundays.wordpress.com)
- How a Luxury Seminyak Villas Differs From Others (annnoris.wordpress.com)
- Top Travel Ideas for Visiting Bali, Indonesia (journey2bali.wordpress.com)
- Places to chill out and relax in Bali (epicatravel.com)
- Bali Camel Safaris (baliairports.com)
- How to Get to Wonderful and Exotic Bali (listfree.org)